- Car stereo radio antenna adapter cable. Converter for car stereo head unit radio antenna interface.
- Designed specifically to fit the car player. This cable adapts from a Fakra connector in the car to a standard aftermarket DIN antenna connector, this is used when fitting an aftermarket stereo upgrade.
- Made of high-quality materials, can be used for a long time. Car Fakra Z male to DIN male adaptor cable length about 20cm, thickness 5.0mm. No cutting of any wiring harness is required.
- Easy to install. This antenna adapter is used to adapt the factory antenna end to the standard male end needed to connect your new aftermarket radio.
- Convert the fakra antenna terminal to standard DIN connector found on most products (e.g. Radios, FM Modulators etc.) requiring an antenna signal. Applied to VW, Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall...
- Cable Length: 20cm / 7.87in
- Cable Thickness: 5.0mm / 0.2in
- Color: Black
- Applications: GPS antenna, car audio
- Compatible With: VW, Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall...
- Mondeo 2007-2014 MA, MB, MC
- Focus on 2008-2011 LV, LVII
- 1 series 2004-2011
- 3 line E46 1998-2005
- 3 line E90 2005-2007
- 5 line E39 1996-2004
- 5 line E60 E61 2004-2010
- X3 E83 2004-2010
- X5 E53 2000-2006
- Z4, E85, E86 2003-2008
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The colors may be a little difference for the different monitors displays, please understand.
- 1 x Fakra Male to Din Male Adapter Cable